Saturday 15 September 2012

September 2012 Theme Challenge

How did you like the colours we had for you last week? Please pop back later to see who our winners are.
We have a cracking theme for you this week - plenty of scope for your Christmas creations I think - take a look

Here's what the dt have made to inspire and delight you this week - don't forget to pop over to our personal blogs and say hi - just click on our names to hop on over.









Please link up your projects below, and follow these rules:

*Please link back to our blog in your post so that others can join in the fun.
*We would love it if you added our button to the side of your blog
*Please make sure to link to your POST, not your blog.
*Please make sure NOT to back link.
*In order to be considered for Top Honor or Honorable Mention, you must link up by Friday at 6:00pm GMT.
*You are free to enter this challenge and 10 others only.
*We'd really appreciate it if you'd turn off word verification so that we can comment more easily! We know a lot of you do this for safety, but it takes a very long time to comment when verification is activated, and you may lose your comments from us...just sayin'. ;)

6 comments:

  1. I just love your DT creations this week. It also struck me that most of you are using the same paper. That cannot be a coincidence, can it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice that several of us used the same DSP until you pointed it out. Now that really is a coincidence! I was trying to use up some of my paper scraps and I figured that the Holly Berry Bouquet paper would would make great presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny - I'd didn't notice that either. I wish I had purchased that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! That is hilarious! I didn't notice until just now--well done, girls! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards from the DT thanks for choosing my card for an honorable mention in the last challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards everybody! I loved looking at them :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete